Financial literacy is a core part of our service
We’re proud to offer a prestigious selection of financial services products from some of the world’s leading life insurance providers.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
“Term” is a life insurance policy that provides coverage for a predetermined amount of time. Benefits are gained if the policy owner passes away in a predetermined time frame, typically 10,15,20 or 30 years.
- It is the least expensive and simplest of all life insurance policies.
- There is no guarantee of renewal when the term ends.
- PHP offers the most inexpensive Term insurance on the market.
RETURN-OF-PREMIUM TERM LIFE INSURANCE
PHP also offers a compelling Term insurance policy that will return your ENTIRE premium if you outlive the term period of your life insurance.
- Premium returns can start as early as the second year.
- Protection if you need it and return of all your premiums paid.
30% of U.S. households have no life insurance. According to the organization’s “Facts About Life” report, “Among households with children under 18, 4 in 10 say they would have immediate financial trouble if a primary wage earner died today.”
INDEXED UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
Indexed Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance. It’s an insurance policy where the benefit is assured to be paid upon your death (assuming the policy is kept current). Also, unlike Term insurance, the policy can accrue a cash value within specified “indexes” (such as the S&P 500 or Nasdaq 100).
- A type of permanent life insurance.
- You can choose you “index” based on your risk tolerance.
- Cash value has tax-deferred growth
- Can be paired with a Long Term Care rider.
NO-MEDICAL EXAM LIFE INSURANCE
This simple, affordable life insurance is designed to cover expenses like medical bills and funeral costs (including plot and mortuary expenses) and can help protect your loved ones from future financial burdens. This provides permanent life insurance coverage with flexibility and long-term grown potential.
- Up to $250k death benefit
- No medical exam or blood work is required.
FIXED INDEXED ANNUITY
This is a special class of annuities offered by PHP that yields returns on your contributions based on a specific equity-based “index,” such as the S&P 500. With an Indexed Annuity there is a guaranteed minimum return, so even if the stock index does poorly, the holder will not lose any part of his investment. Conversely, the yields will be somewhat lower due to caps and fee-related deductions.
- Offers tax-deferred, retirement income
- For investors who seek protection of capital
- Can be structured to give you income for the rest of your life
MSM Mission Works Agents
We believe People Service People, so we work hard to attract the best agents in the industry. We create an environment that attracts people from all walks of life.
Malwante R. Stewart
Director of Expansion/Agent
Nearly 40 million U.S. households (45%) have no retirement assets, according to a recent report by the National Institute on Retirement Security, and half of those households are headed by someone aged between 45 and 65.
Feel Free to Contact
Not sure where to start? Connect with us today and a MSM Mission Works financial advisor will help you plan, implement, and manage your Investment and Retirement goals..